Fedora 10 + Compiz steal your desktop edges?
Using Fedora 10? GL desktop enabled? Can't just throw the mouse to the top/bottom edge of the screen and click on gnome panel items? The culprit is the Compiz wall plugin. You need to use gconf-editor and go to apps/compiz/plugins/wall/allscreens/options, then erase the values for flip_down_edge and flip_up_edge.
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (94)
- ▼ February (5)
- Filezoo - Minimalistic zoomable file manager
- Missile Fleet - A game written with Cake.js
- Gitbug - In-repo bug tracker for Git
- Prelude.ml - OCaml stdlib replacement with a Haskellish flavour
- Metadata - File metadata extraction tool and Ruby library
- Thumbnailer - File thumbnailing tool and Ruby library
- Random canvas demos